BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Of Graduations & Weddings

Now that I'm back from Penang, I have got to let you know what went down in that time! I am gonna talk lesser today... More pics, less talk! Sleep is already calling unto me!

Friday morning in Penang was hectic. We woke up super early to get ourselves to USM in time. It felt great being among so many university students again... I felt young (A lot of people said I look younger than my brother... hahaha)! Thus, my job for the day started: driver, photographer, florist, delivery boy, drink holder, socialite... and the list goes on! Hahaha. (Not complaining bro... Proud to be those; proud of you!)


Before graduation ceremony
After graduation ceremony... Ta-da... now he has flowers!

In between the top two pics is a story of its own. I was actually hanging out in a lecture room where you can watch the graduation live! That's way better than UTM who leaves the rest of the family members under tentage, sweating away! However, I still slept off after it was my brother's turn!


I was totally bored and restless!
Here, you can actually see Ultraman and Spongebob floating in the air.


The only shot we took at my bro's graduation! Even for this, I'm still the cameraman!


My bro's best buds (BFF)! Hahaha... sounds so girly!

We had a graduation dinner after that!


Didn't bother to take any proper pics of the dinner... too hungry, too tired~So it's only my drink; Vanilla Milk Shake.
Once graduation day was over, the next day, we had to rush down to a very close friend's wedding, none other than Anand's and Atchra's!


Bride & Groom


Going through the wedding ceremony


Presenting: Mr. & Mrs. Anand

Looking stunning in traditional Punjabi costume!

Us and the newly weds!


The guys: Spot the odd one out...


The gals: Dot's head looks like it's detached from her body and honestly... I don't know what Mei Ching's doing (the one in baby blue dress)

Sharing a light moment with Lil' Jared

Anil's (Anand's brother's) college mates. We had an amazing dinner time. We hit it off the first time. Great company! Couldn't have asked for better dinner mates!


An amazing candid shot. It really captured the moment!


This is where everybody is well behaved! Hahaha!

This is something we discovered in the hall (Courtesy of Sue & Dan). Wanna take a guess what this means?
You guessed it right! Wireless Zone! Hahaha. Lost in translation!
Anyways, coming to end of my posting, I just wanna congratulate my bro on his graduation! Fantastic job, bro! The world awaits your deposit into this generation!
For the newly weds, Anand & Atch, have a loving and blessed marriage all the days of your life! Be fruitful and multiply! Hahaha!
(Wedding pics courtesy of Sue... Thanks!)

5 comments:

..::estee::.. said...

Great post! I'll rank this 5-star! Argh ~ I missed the wedding..

Dev said...

Ya la Siput. Thought I'll be seeing you there! Btw, why siput huh? Is it because you eat really slow?

..::estee::.. said...

Oh no..this is because I work in siput :p

MichiLee said...

First time at your blog, dev..i missed the wedding but got updated here..good post=)

gray said...

"After graduation ceremony... Ta-da... now he has flowers!"
Haha that totally captures the occasion man.
I agree strongly about the UTM throwing the family members out in the tents part. Way back in 1997, I waited like 6 hours soaked in my sweat!