BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

08.08.08

Finally... I get to blog on the happenings over the weekend. I had to control myself because it was so tempting to blog along the way; that would make it a lot less fun! You know me... fun, fun, fun!

So what went down? Honestly, at the stroke of midnight, I was doing my laundry! Haha. People were saying, "It's your birthday!" Well, my answer is simple... "The laundy ain't gonna do itself, even if it's my birthday!" So there you have it, historic moment... the turn of 08.08.08... doing laundry... "Love 'em pegs!"



Well, my day was pretty much routine except for the fact that the deejays on 987fm... AM Mayhem with Dan Ong, Mr. Young and Ms. Vendetta actually "counted down" (... is that how you say it?) the historical 08.08.08 at 08.08.08 AM. Hahaha.

Funniest Deejays in the land!

Lunch was amazing! Aimei came down so we had birthday lunch at Fish & Co. She got me a SMET by Christian Audigier, L.A Street Wear! Way cool!



After work, I hit the gym, training the legs and shoulders - don't worry... no pics for this one. Hahaha.

After that, the guys (and gals), my closest buds in Singapore (like family to me in this land) brought me out for late night birthday outing they were *hinting on for so long! Hahaha... like for the whole week. Had lotsa, lotsa fun celebrating together with 'Zane whose birthday falls on the same week.



I had to hold this blowing post like for half minute due to *proffesional photo taking skills by Mayce.... Hahaha.

'Zane's turn!


i-birthday! Hahaha.

The party continues the next day at Holland V. for lunch with some more buddies. It's great to have great buddies! This one's an all-guys lunch out. Had the famous Katong Laksa and lotsa Otak. The otak's pretty good but definitely not as good as the best otak in the whole world... Muar Otak-Otak.



Great shot, Shawn! You missed half of your face! Hahaha. Shawn's supposed to be good with this kind of stuff but not everyday's Sunday so... there you have it, a "Monday" shot! Hahaha!



Better! Dan, Shawn and Ing Chuan. Hmmnn... just a thought... they all kinda look the same, right? Hahaha! Guess who sticks out like a sore thumb?!



Rina got me this awesome teddy bear with my name on it! Totally loved it! So I decided to mess with Dev, the teddy a 'lil... just a 'lil!



One's a super studious one, always going online to do research (note the phone port nearby) and the other is a rugged, nubian goat's milk drinking teddy bear; both bent to go to Thai Odyssey [a birthday present courtesy of Adrian & Mei Ching... thanks guys... you rox... (these bears have got bad grammar)]!

Also had a couple of takes together with some of the people I mentor and train. They may be young but these guys are the future; a bundle of potential waiting to be released! Watch out world, here they come!


This one's a night out at de'Bali, a new spot in town... just two weeks old with the some of the zaniest and coolest people in JB!





Didn't see the above shot coming, courtesy of Jon Zng Fendi! (Shout out to Jon Zng Fendi: Thx for the pics, bro!)

The finale of it all is definitely the best; dinner with Aimei at Chef Papa, a French restaurant. The ambience and atmosphere was amazing; the food to top it all off was great!






This is the look of satisfied customers!

All in all, it has been an amazing birthday weekend! Thanks for making it great for me guys! You are the best!

Of course, not forgetting Beijing and half of the world celebrating this momentous day together with me... thanks to all! Haha!


08.08.08 rocks!

0 comments: