BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

sHots

By now, you probably must have heard news of this new toy that is in my possession. Well, it is confirmed! I'm now using the Canon 450D to snap pics for blogging purposes. For some of you who are wondering what's the big deal about this camera... all I can say is that it is a BIG DEAL!
Some of you might be already asking me, "Dev, what is a DSLR?"... (I can read minds...hahaha)". Well, if you need to know, DSLR stands for Digital Single-Lens Reflex Camera.

I'm not about to give you a 3 page lecture on the the differences between the DSLR and a regular digicam! Too sleepy for that... maybe it's time you did some reading yourself... but then again, this is supposed to be an informative site....
Ok... one difference... the size of the sensor... DSLR is bigger than the normal digicams. The LCD live preview is another difference... conventional DSLRs don't have them! This is so that there is no lag between what you see in reality at the speed of light and what you snap! However Olympus released a DSLR with live preview LCD in 2000! Technology at it's cutting edge!


So let me show you some of the pics that I took. It's my first and early shots so please bear with some blur shots etc. I'll try to improve the quality of the shots in the future! For now, enjoy!
A tribute to the cybershot phone that started it all! You still have a special place in my heart! It will still be used for this blog!
And now to the models who contributed to the shots:

Pink & trees by Stulang

Zng on contemplative mode
Abstract~Emo Dot: the shot is a bit blur though
Happy Dot
Zng & Pink - guess who is who!
Lamp...
Piuweet!
So I guess there's at least one more thing to expect from the blog; better photos, better shots... hopefully!

0 comments: