BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jae Son and Eunice's Wedding

I was down for Jae Son and Eunice's wedding and it was awesome! They packed Hall 1 and 2 of the Sutera Pekin Restaurant with 100 tables~1000 people! Congratulations guys! You've been the most amazing friends in my life! Eunice is my friend since I was a kid... like 2-3 years old (at least that's how far back I can recall). It was really great to see her get married and all! Very happy for her!


Jae Son and Eunice Cheng giving their speech

Yam Seng time!

Eunice looking extremely happy with herself as well as the bouquet of flowers at the end of the whole day!

On top of that, it was a great time of catching up and meeting friends and teachers that I've not met for a very long time (*ages)! I've just got to try to introduce at least some of the amazing people who are in my life that many of you may not know about! I'm going to try... there's really too many of them! So I tried to snap as many pics with them as possible!


Mrs. Kwan taught me English when I was in Primary School. She made sure that my handwriting was neat all the time... all the time! A very loving person, very gentle and kind! When it comes to school work, she is strict! Teachers like her never fail to impress me and leave a mark in my life.

Auntie Ai Lan as we fondly call her (to me she's still 'Teacher'...) is the most amazing Geography teacher you can ever have! Her passion for the subject is so genuine, it is infectious! She helped me see geography not as another subject to ace but to enjoy the sheer thrill of learning it. Guess what? She was telling me that her favourite channel on Astro is (*drum roll... National Geographic and Animal Planet... that doesn't come as a surprise!). An amazing teacher!


Uncle Ven and Ant. Sze are my mentors when I was a youth growing in church! They are amazing! They guided me through the crazy maze of youth life and I was not easy to handle; always up to some mischief... I blame peer pressure... it's them Unc. Ven, Ant. Sze... they made me do it! Hahaha! Extremely patient people who see the potential behind every young person!


Tien Ern (best buddies but never keep in touch until events such as this) and Ern Yi are my inspirations for gym-ing


Mae, Yu Pei and Phoebe (Tien Ern's Gf). Mae and Yu Pei are noise and laughter generators! They can make your day anytime! I think Phoebe is the new addition. She has an infectious laughter that compliments the team dynamics! Hahaha!

Li Chuan and Si Ming! It has been like ages since I met them especially Li Chuan... I think since Form 5! She's great to chat with! One of the more popular people in school those days!
Ming's classic sweet gal... not as innocent as she looks though... sweet doesn't mean naive! Ming's gifted with a brilliant mind and she's classy! (Special shout out to Yunika who took this shot for me... I hope I got your name spelled right. It was great knowing you!)
I nearly couldn't recognize Sukhjit because she changed so much! She looked more studious in her schooling days (don't worry Sukhjit, we all were... I am the biggest culprit of all... hahaha) but now she looks like a model!


Fui Shan is also one whom I couldn't recognize! She looked so familiar yet couldn't really get it... She is another person who has changed so much...


Lee Yen I couldn't really recognize as well until she started talking. She's got a trademark talking pattern... it gave her away!


This is a race-based picture with Leanna and my bro... hahaha... just kidding... actually, not really! We are all Malayalees! For those of you who are still wondering... wikepedia us! We are a homogenous group classified linguistically but recently, due to increasing amounts of non-speakers of the language, it is also to include the Malayalee cultural tradition!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself today! Great wedding, great people... nothing beats that!
Finally... CONGRATULATIONS MR. & MRS. CHENG! Have an awesome honeymoon!

(Ok... I know the last few sentences don't link as well as it should... quite tired already... got to sleep!)

3 comments:

Lcie said...

DEEEVVVVV!!!!!!

Awesome work!!! thanks heaps!

Catch me @ http://lcie.blogspot.com

Beng's mei said...

i enjoyed your comments. agree with you on phoebe. :)

Dev said...

thx beng's mei. Hahaha... Phoebe's funny! u noe wat, i need u to reveal urself, oh mysterious one!