BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Training

It's the month of August and I'm now down to 5 more months to achieve the goals I've set out with in January. Time is running out... Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Generally, everything is in it's place. I just need to buck up on my fitness side. I'm supposed to hit 90 kg by Oct. The last time I checked, it was 81 kg. That's crazy if you start thinking of it.
Just two years ago, I was only 60 kg. Hahaha. Now, I'm actually 81 kg... craziness!
I mean, I could just do my cardio now and be lean but I'll look too skinny. End up looking like those Korean actors in "The Fate"; they are lean, can see abs but too thin la!


The above isn't really what's on my mind!

To hit my target, I'm doing a total revamp on my workout plan to break the plateau and start gaining greater muscle mass. Now, I know what some of you might be thinking, "Dev, you're gonna be so beefy!" Fret not my friends! I'm only gonna be 90 kg for a short while. Once I have enough mass, the "cutting" period starts!

Hopefully, if all goes well, I should be at my optimum by Jan 2009! Looking something like:

Ok... my pic's way too small, I know! But I just want you to stretch your imagination a little bit. Hahaha.
Three Quarter way there already. Just a little more tweaking and fine-tuning!

0 comments: