BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Lonely Cat

Let me introduce you to Lonely Cat. It is the lone surviving cat on Orchard Road (the first cat i saw on Orchard Road actually, near Heeren).




FAQs about this picture:


Q: Why is the cat so small?


A: How big do you expect a cat to be, Huh? FYI... the cat or felis catus, better known as the house or domestic cat has an average weight of 4kg. An overweight cat has known to reach 23 kg due to excessive eating. For anorexic cats with deep issues in life, they are known to weigh less than 1.8 kg.






Q: But Dev, why is the cat so small?

A: (Somebody's really gonna get hurt) Sigh... But due to my grace and mercy, let me explain this to you! For dramatization purposes, i need to show that this cat (the only cat on Orchard Road) is really lonely!


Q: I don't mean to be irritating, Dev... but why is the cat so small?

A: Hey, let me tell you this: you are irritating me ok! Ok... Ok... Ok... You win. I'll tell you why. Everytime i got close to the cat, it kept going further away! Quite hard to get a proper shot! There you have it! Happy? I'm not a cat magnet ok... I'm just a chick magnet... Oh yeah!

Now that the air is clear on all your doubts and we are on the same page, let me get to my point!

The point is this: Sometimes in life, you can get lost and alone even in a crowd. But the fact of the matter is: you may be alone but you are never lonely 'coz you've got ME!!! Yup, that's right! You've got me as a friend... Awwww! (Let me throw in another cat pic... to get the point across)




See...? We are buddies! Yup. Me, the Writer, and You, the Reader! Yah, you! We have a special connection that no one can take away... chemistry! Sizzle, sizzle!

As for Lonely Cat, i guess life must have went on... shopping, eating... doing whatever cats do!
But for us... here's to us and to our unique friendship!

Disclaimer: No cats were injured or hurt in the process of blogging!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat if we eat the fattest cat?how wld it taste?yummy....

Dev said...

It would be fatty...

dan said...

Fat Cat blog.. my favourite so far.. I like how it ended... "NO cat INJURED in the course of writing the blog muahahha !!...
Keep going bro !