BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dev is back... back for good!

Anybody there...? (*The Opinionated Thinker sheepishly makes his entrance). I know that by now you would probably feel like throwing rotten tomatoes at me... I understand how you feel! So I've decided to provide you, my readers with virtual rotten tomatoes that you can throw at me. (*Squish... there goes one).


So here goes... I'M SORRY for going M.I.A. on so many of you for so long! I've repented, changed my ways and now, I'm back, stronger than ever!

What changed my heart? Well, if it was not for a dear reader and friend (who refused to be named...) who chided me on my absence from blogging, I'd still be in the dark.

I have been very busy since CNY. I have a lot of things to write; just never really got to it! Now here's the dilemma... where do I start? Let's do South Africa first... Part 1.


This is the view outside the hotel we were staying at. Great view of the Nelson Mandela Square.


Being the Malaysian that I was (the generation that didn't need to go through NS and hold a gun, this was a great experience! My enthusiasm caused the owner to take a few shots of me with the gun. It's legal to carry arms in South Africa.


Seth and Jimmy, my Singaporean colleagues offered their NS guns to me... hahaha!
Nelson Mandela... love this guy! The funny thing was I was actually in the midst of reading his book, 'Long Walk to Freedom' when I was called to South Africa. It was like seeing the book come alive as I walked the streets of JoBurg.
Bananas are actually called Piesangs there... hahaha. For those of you who are wondering what's the joke... Banana in Malay is actually 'Pisang'.


My favourite restaurant in JoBurg. Why?
The steak is the bomb!
You get to choose how much beef you want to consume, I went for 480g.
Seth in action. He's the real deal when it comes to photography and media!

I went there for lunch again... hahaha!

Why am I not surprised that we managed to get this shot on camera. This guy ate 1/2 kg of beef, man!
Anyways, I'm distracted! Can I just interupt myself and say that "Liverpool rox my sox"!



After trashing Real Madrid 4-0, they came back and humiliated Man Utd 4-1 in front of their own crowd at Old Trafford!
Gerrard delivering at the spot!


Torres was amazing.. scoring the opener and assisting Gerrard in the 2nd leaving Evra without any option but to hack Gerrard down in the box!

There... I've let it off my chest! It's going to be a great night's sleep!

0 comments: