BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fitness Edition: I-Robot

Every once in a blue moon, I post about health and fitness. Today is such a day! Recently, I discovered some interesting facts on how to look like Will Smith on I-Robot and I thought that it'll be great to share them with my readers.


First things first... the picture:


Why Will Smith? Apart from the striking resemblance (hahaha... I wish), we have similiar metabolism rates... that means it's super high.

During an interview, Will Smith was quoted saying, “I have a much easier time losing weight (for I am Legend) than putting weight on. Ali was fifty times harder trying to put weight on than to drop.” This quote was highly encouraging! If Will can do it, I can do it!
He had to put on the same kind of muscle mass and bulk up like he did for Ali which means lifting heavier weights. His bench press that year went from 175 lb to 365 lb. He went on a 5 day a week training schedule with a focus on 1-2 body parts each session. He also ran 5 miles a day. *Sweats.

Not only that, to get the ripped and defined look, he had to bring down his body fat % to below 10%. He was at 7.5% in I-Robot, to be exact! How did he do it? He slowly cut his calories and flushed out all the junk food from his daily diet. It's definitely not an easy task but possible nonetheless!

Motto: If Will can do it, I will do it! (That's so cheesy... hahaha!) Anyways, I'm just encouraging myself. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

You know what? I just got an idea. Maybe I should post on women's fitness the next time around! It'll be good to share some fitness tips with the female readers, right? Let's see how the response is like!

0 comments: